Discover some cool passive income ideas that are working today! Passive income is everyone’s dream, and the ideas below will set you on the right path.
If you’re looking for ways to actually make passive income, then you’re on the right page. You’re going to find different ways that you can use to make over $1000 per month in passive income.
Passive income is one of the coolest things that you can do, and in today’s time, there are so many different ways that you can do it.
But first of all, there is no such thing as making money from nothing. You have to invest either time or money to make passive income.
That said, here is a list of proven passive income ideas that are working today!
1.) Start Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing is one the best sources of passive income and has allowed me to work from home and be my own boss.
With affiliate marketing, you make money by promoting other people’s (or company’s) products. You basically find a product that you love, promote it to others and earn a percentage of the profit for each sale you generate.
For beginners, the Amazon Associates program is one of the easiest ways to start making passive income through affiliate marketing. If you’re not familiar with how this works, basically people click on your affiliate links and when they go ahead and make a purchase on Amazon, you get a commission on that sale.
And one of the coolest things about the Amazon affiliate program is you earn a commission even when people buy something different than what you sent them there for in the first place.
My friend Franklin Hatchett is a top affiliate marketer who consistently earns over 7-figures in affiliate revenue. He is a 2 comma club winner with ClickFunnels, meaning he has made over $1,000,000 just by promoting the ClickFunnels platform.
Franklin has created a content-rich, comprehensive step by step affiliate marketing training course called Savage Affiliates to show you how to start and build a successful passive income affiliate marketing online business.
This course offers a step by step blueprint to creating passive income even if you’re a complete beginner. It’s not just a system where you get a bundle of pre-packaged videos and are left to cater for yourself.
You’ll become part of a community of enthusiastic online entrepreneurs who are willing to support each other. Besides, Franklin is always there ready to help and advise you on a 1 on 1 basis.
2.) Write A Book
Now, I’m not talking about becoming some big time author and getting a publishing deal with a huge publishing company. I’m talking about self publishing a book.
You’ve probably heard of Amazon.com, and chances are you’ve bought something on there as well. Using one of their services, Kindle Direct Publishing, you can create paperback books for free.
Back in the day before all these technologies existed, you’d need to spend a lot of money to get your book published. But nowadays you can literally do this for free with Kindle Direct Publishing.
You have to write and format the book, but you can get it on the marketplace for free. And if it’s good and people start buying it, it becomes passive income month after month.
Ana Savuica is a blogging strategist and an Amazon published author who makes over $3,500 per month in passive income from selling eBooks. She has created a self publishing course called Ebook Bestseller Bootcamp to show you step-by-step how to write, launch and sell your first (or next) bestselling eBook!
If you’re serious about earning passive income from selling eBooks, I highly recommend Ana’s course.
This course provides a blueprint for writing and launching an eBook the right way. It’s ideal for bloggers, creatives and business owners.
3.) Start A Blog
I know you’ve probably heard this before, but I wanted to share a little bit about the potential and inspire you of what’s actually possible with blogging.
I’m going to share with you a couple different blogs that’re actually killing it in terms of passive income revenue.
- CreateandGo.com – This is a blog run by Alex and Lauren, who are pretty cool guys. Their blog makes a lot of money. If you check out their blog income report, you’ll see they make over $100, 000/month. That’s over six figures within one month with a blog!
- SmartBlogger.com – This is a blog run by Jon Morrow, who has grown three different blogs to over $1 million per year. The blog has made over $5.3 million in total revenue. The most inspiring thing about Jon is that he is paralyzed, and the way he writes his blog is through a machine that he talks into to create his posts. I have great respect for him because not many people would have the courage to be able to do what he’s done under such conditions.
Blogging is still relevant and it’s an amazing way to generate passive income.
4.) Create A Digital Course
I know of some people making millions of dollars doing this, and in this section I’m going to share with you some really cool websites that you can do this with.
- Click Funnels – This is an amazing platform that specializes in sales funnels that people use to sell their products. If you want to create courses, they also have that in their program. You can create the sales funnel to your course and actually sell it.
- Teachable – This a completely free platform to start with. You can go to their website, create your course and start selling it immediately. They will take a small fee on your sales because you’re doing it for free, but it’s still an amazing way to start making money passively.
5.) YouTube Ads
YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine on the internet, and just by starting your own channel, you could completely change your life financial.
Anybody can start a channel, grow it and create passive income and a business for themselves. Don’t believe me? Check out this post on HuffPost about the huge earnings by some top YouTube stars.
The good thing about YouTube is once you get going, you’re going to have traffic coming in from videos that you made in the past. If some of your videos rank, they’ll continue to drive views, traffic and passive income.
Make an Extra $700/Month From Home
- Swagbucks will pay you $5 just for joining. Get paid more money for sharing your opinions, playing games, watching videos and searching the web. Click here to join Swagbucks (Australia, Canada, Ireland & USA residents)
- Survey Junkie – Get paid for answering surveys. Join focus groups to earn even more. Up to $75 per completed survey. Click here to join Survey Junkie (USA, Canada & Australia residents)
- InboxDollars – Get paid to take surveys online, read emails, play games, and go shopping. New users receive $5 dollars just for joining. Click here to join InboxDollars (USA residents)
- MyPoints – Get PayPal cash for taking polls, answering surveys and much more. You get a $10 welcome bonus! Click here to join MyPoints (USA & Canada residents)
6.) Peer-to-Peer Lending
If you’re into investing and want to help others while generating passive income, peer-to-peer lending is an attractive option to consider. The peer-to-peer lending (P2P) industry has grown by leaps and bounds despite being just over a decade old.
Peer-to-peer (P2P) lending allows people to get loans directly from other people without having to got through the traditional banking protocols. When you become an investor/lender, you lend directly to borrowers and get to profit from the accrued interest.
If this is something you’d love to get into, check out this article to find some peer lending platforms with a proven track record.
7.) Rent Your Car
This might sound kind of weird to some people, but if you have an extra car or a car that you’re not using check this out.
Using a car sharing service like Turo, you can actually generate some nice passive income whenever you’re not using your vehicle. Turo is a place where people can go to rent cars. Think of it as like the AirBnB for cars instead of houses.
It’s pretty cool and you can go to their website to sign up. They also have an app that you can look up on your phone.
Are you using any of these passive income ideas to make money?
That’s it for my list of passive income ideas that you can use to make over $1000 per month. Obviously, there are many other ways to generate passive income but the ones above are great to start with.
Passive income is everyone’s dream and the power of the internet has made it easier for you to achieve this. Hopefully, this article will help you get started if you haven’t already.
Are you using any of these passive income ideas to earn money? Which method is your favorite? Feel free to drop a comment below.